Well, there is nothing more disgusting than cockroaches walking across your home. Well, if you have a problem like that, then you definitely need help. Did you know how many diseases and infections these nasty creatures can cause to you and your beloved ones?
Having cockroaches at home is the biggest problem that you can have as a home owner. Therefore, it is important to know how you can get rid of them. These pests are harmful for your health and this is the main reason why our professional cleaners wanted to share with you a few effective tips how to solve this serious problem, at first place. Unfortunately, getting rid of roaches is not an easy thing to accomplish. So, here are a few suggestions to try.
1. Buy naphthalene balls from the nearest market to make cockroaches disappear as they cannot stand the smell.
2. To control the population of these pests, use bay leaves. Place a large amount of bay leaves in the affected areas.
3. To get rid of cockroaches make a solution of water and soap in a large bowl then pour the solution over the pests. This will kill them.
4. Sprinkle cocoa, boric acid and flour over the infected areas, such as the kitchen, cabinets or shelves to get rid of the annoying cockroaches. However, be careful to not inhale the mixture, because it can harm your health.
5. Professional cleaners in London recommend using sugar, flour and boric acid as a bait. Make a mixture of those ingredients and divide it into portions. Then place the baits in the affected areas. This trick will be effective for about 7 to 8 weeks.